Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reid: Cantor should not be in debt limit talks


Ahhhhh, the headline says it all. Anytime Harry Reid doesn't like someone then that person's stock goes up in my book!
It seems to me that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has been getting under the skin of a few people lately. Like the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and yes even POTUS himself Barack Hussein Obama, Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!

Could it be that Mr. Cantor has been actully standing up for what most of us would like to see the Federal Governmnet do and that is "CUT SPENDING!!!" Could it also be that Mr. Cantor is actully making a stand against and saying "NO NEW TAXES!!!"

If that is true then I tip my hat to Mr. Cantor for a job well done so far.

Anytime you get under the skin of Barack Hussein Obama Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!, you deserve the "Golden Oar Award" for stirring the pot if you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment